It's the perfect time for Lemon Ricotta pasta, a dish that captures the essence of spring. And guess what? Our very own Grande Cheese ricotta, made lovingly at our Milvan factory location, takes center stage.
This recipe embodies the beauty of Italian simplicity. Cooked pasta, perfectly al dente, tossed in a velvety sauce of our creamy ricotta - with a splash of tangy lemon juice and a sprinkle of fresh parsley to add a burst of flavour. It's a symphony on your tongue!
So, invite your loved ones, set the table with care. Let this Lemon Ricotta pasta be the star of your springtime feast! In this bustling world, let's not forget the joy of traditional Italian cooking. Share this dish with your dear ones, and let it nourish your souls.
LEMON RICOTTA PASTA
- 1/2 package of Fiamma spaghetti
- 325g Grande Cheese ricotta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Grande Cheese grated Parmesan
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- salt and pepper, to taste
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped Italian parsley
- Grande Cheese grated Romano (optional, for garnish)
- Boil the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, sauté garlic and shallots in the olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Once it starts to sizzle, add the ricotta cheese, grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Remove from heat and add the lemon juice and zest and stir to combine.
- As soon as the pasta is al dente, remove it from the water (reserving about 1 cup of pasta water) and pour it directly into the saucepan.
- Add pasta water to get your desired consistency with the sauce. The more pasta water, the creamier it gets!
- Mix in chili flakes, parsley and serve with extra parmesan cheese and lemon wedges.